Sunday, April 3, 2011

Happy 10 Months Caroline!!!!!!

Another month has passed so quickly, and here I sit typing your 10 month blog!!

Happy 10 months, Sweet Caroline!!!!!
You by far are the cutest baby girl I have ever laid eyes on! Yesterday, we could not move 10ft without someone stopping and commenting on just how A-DOR-ABLE you are!!!!

Your personality is so quickly developing! You are so sweet, but yet so very sassy!

You are wearing a size 4 diaper, and 12 month clothes.

You still take 2 naps a day. 9:30am & 1:30pm.  You go to bed by 7pm and usually sleep until 8am! Good Girl!!!!

You LOVE to be outside!  With this weather we have been having..I don't blame you! (today it was 74 and BEAUTIFUL!!)

Sweet Sophie is still around...we DO NOT leave home with out her!!!
Why..you ask?!?

well my girl...you have 3 top teeth coming in!!!!

You eat 2 LARGE meals a day, and drink 24 ounces of milk. This month, you have really enjoyed deli meat.  We tear it up into pieces, and you go to town! We really think you love food so much you just day dream about it! :)

You hair is starting to turn lighter.  Actually underneath all that hair (yes, you have LOTS of hair!!) it is blonde!

I know I said last month that you were so close to crawling, but once again I will say..you are so close to crawling!! Haha!!!!  I honestly think you will not crawl and just start walking.  You do the "belly scoot" it does get you where you want to go though!


Each and every month, your daddy, brother & I fall more in love with you EVERYDAY!!!  You are so very precious to us. I love you!!
Mommy
:)


No comments: