Monday, July 18, 2011

Beach Day 5

Thursday was a low key day.  It was fairly cloudy, so mom, Caroline and I headed out to do what we do best...SHOP!! We visited a couple of local shops and just took our time.  Grant and Brad decided to go to the driving range and hit some balls with G-mans new clubs!  I heard he had a great time, and is wanting to go back soon.  He reminds us daily.

Thursday night we had plans to meet my aunt, my cousin and her husband in Wilmington for dinner.  I was really looking forward to it, because we have not seen them in quite some time.

We ate dinner at Elijah's on the waterfront, and it was AMAZING! Seriously, delicious food!  After we all stuffed our bellies we enjoyed a  stroll down the River walk and grabbed some  ice cream.


We found out that Michael's mom lives so very close to us, and often boats on Lake Norman! How crazy is that?!  We hope to spend more time with time soon!


Grant just adored Jessica, but who could blame him!  He only wanted Jessica to hold him or hold his hand.  My son only takes to the ladies!

What a great night spent with precious family!

No comments: