Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ending our sick week, with a sweet treat!

This past week has been very testing for our family.  I was sick with a horrible head cold. Grant had explosive diapers every hour, and decided to see if he could beat the distance record for projectile vomiting  Not to mention we had a teething DIVA joining in on the fun.  Satan was really testing my patience.  With all the fun going on, I was scared to leave the house!  While Caroline was catching her morning nap, I decided to make cookies with Grant, of shall I say..Grant decided to let me make cookies with him!

Getting Ready!
Lining up the cookies "Grant's way"
Working Hard!
This is how Grant thought they should go in the oven!
Ready for the oven Mom!
He was so proud of himself!
Enjoying his sweet treats!

No comments: