Thursday, November 4, 2010

Someone has the giggles..


There are really only 3 TV shows (that are suitable for his viewing pleasure) that snag Grant's attention.  If you have ever been around my hyper active 2 year old child..you know that is hard to do.  Dora The Explorer, Wow! Wow! Wubzy, and Little Bear are currently his favorites.  He usually does not watch much TV, but when we are home, he likes to have it on while playing trains, coloring or playing ball.  This past Monday while I was cooking dinner, I heard this constant giggle coming from the living room and could not resist recording him.  He was watching Wow! Wow! Wubzy.  At this point he had seen the same scene 3 times (so I could record him) and STILL found it this funny:

Grant hands down has the most contagious laugh.  My child laughing is music to my ears. I love, love, love that little boy!

No comments: