Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A year's difference


Can you believe it?! We have 4 stocking for Santa to drop off goodies to this year!  Looking at the stockings earlier made me think back to just one year ago.  WOW! So much has changed, we added another family member. Grant has grown into "big boy mode."  One thing has stayed the same, we are BEYOND BLESSED!

One year ago tomorrow, I was dragging Brad to an early ultrasound (That cost $100..whoops) to find out the sex of our baby.  On December 22, 2009 we found out we were having a Sweet baby Girl.  Our Sweet Caroline.


It really seems like yesterday, I remember that night all to well.  I was over the moon we were having a girl.
Today she is a precious 6 month old bundle of pure joy

With quite the attitude :)

but, such a hard worker! :)


Grant has grown so much within the year.  It makes me so sad.  Last year he looked like such a baby compared to now.
December 2009
December 2009


He really is such a good boy.  I'm not going to lie, we do have "terrible two's" kind of days.  It is amazing how much a little boy can change in a whole year. 

December 2010

. Last year, Grant cared less about Christmas.  This year, when he sees Santa, he says "Hey Santa, come see me!"  I love it!

I remember just day dreaming about this Christmas.  Wondered what it would be like with two kids.  If Grant would know who Santa was.  Wondered if he could somewhat comprehend the TRUE meaning of Christmas.  I can't wait to see his face on Christmas this year.  I wonder what next Christmas will be like with a 3 year old and a 1 year old...should I get my rest now?! :)



No comments: