Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy 7 months Caroline!


I can't even believe I am typing this.. HAPPY 7 MONTHS CAROLINE! Whew, where has the time gone? It must be true, time DOES fly by when you are having FUN!

I have some exciting news! Remember those pearly whites I have been telling you about? Well you now have TWO of them!  One popped thru right before Christmas.  The other I just noticed hours ago. Both are on the bottom, and right beside each other.

You are currenthly in 6-9 month clothes.  They are becoming a little snug, so momma had to go out and buy you some 12 month clothes, it broke my heart! :(

You wear a size 3 diaper, but they too are becoming a little snug.  Once we finish this box of diapers, you will be in a size 4!

You have so much hair! Holy Cow!..I can't complain, because the more hair you have, the bigger the bows you can wear! :)  It is turning lighter, and lighter!

You are a rolling machine! You just roll, and roll, and roll.  You can sit up, but not for long periods of time.

We started putting you in the tub seat, and you LOVE it,  I think because you can see your silly brother at all times now during bath time.

You ADORE your big brother.  I am pretty sure he is your favorite person.  Whatever he does, you find absolutely hilarious!  It is sooo fun to see you two laugh and play together..I sure hope that continues!!

You eat anywhere betweet 24-32 ounces a day, plus 2 meals of baby food.  So many people have told me, they have never seen a baby enjoy eating like you do.  What can I say? The girl LOVES her food!  Your favorite meal is anything mixed with oatmeal.

You are by far, one of the happiest babies!  You are at the stage where you are sooo much fun!  You are developing your personality, and a little temper! :)

I love to watch you grow, but SLOW DOWN!!

I love you pretty girl!
Mommy

No comments: