Tuesday, January 11, 2011

St. Louis!

Brad and I took a trip (alone!) to St. Louis to visit some of my family!  My mom, and Brad's parent's teamed up and watched the kiddos for 6 days and 5 nights...AND they are all still alive! Can you believe it?!?! HA!  It was such a long time to be away from Grant and Caroline, but I enjoyed the time with my husband!

It was so nice to see my family and ring in the new year with them. I can't believe I only took 5 pictures the whole time I was there, but everywhere we went I forgot to take my camera, and when we were at home, I just never thought about it.

We were limited on stuff we could do and sites we could go see because it was sooooooooooooo cold.  We definitely wanted to see the Arch, and we also toured Anheuser-Busch.  Even though, I have no interest in Beer it was still so neat to see how it was made.

We also, stopped in front of the Arch and took some pictures of the Mississippi River




We had so much fun, it was a GREAT getaway.  We are thankful for awesome family! Before we even left, we were already talking about coming back.

No comments: