Monday, October 17, 2011

boogity boogity boogity

Grant attended his very 1st race Friday night, and I am sure he had the time of his life!!!
He has talked non stop race action since the moment he arrived home.
His favorite driver, Carl Edwards even won...just for Grant!!
;)
 I love this picture. Two of Grant's favorite things..race cars and his Pop-E!
 Such a PROUD AMERICAN!
 Here they come!!!!
 Grant used "bonicagoggles" to help him see better! :)
He was just in awe all night long.

Brad kept me updated all night with pictures and text's
.  I think we will have to do this every time the race comes to Charlotte!!!

P.S.- we honestly have no idea why Grant is a Carl Edwards fan.  Pop-E gave G a small diecast Carl Edwards car a while ago, and since then..he has been a Carl lover.  Thankfully, he does win races, and even shares the same birthday as Grant.

Grant informed me Saturday morning, that Carl Edwards was coming to his birthday party.
Ummmm, say what?!?!?!?

No comments: