Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Peek-a-boo!

Lately, these sweet cheeks have been a handful!
Hard to believe..I know!

She is in love with all things that have to do with her brother.
She walks around daily with his baseball hat.
and her current obsession...is drinking from his sippy cups.  She causes a HUGE stir when we put her juice in her pink sippy cups.  If Grant happens to put down his sippy cup, she makes a mad dash for it, and will drink all his juice.  So sweet, but I can't tell you how many fights I have broken up over a dern sippy cup.

 Before nap time yesterday we played a little game of hide and seek!
Caroline hiding in her closet
Here I am!
(She will never find me in here!)
Peek-a-boo!
(I'll try it again!)
Peek-a-boo!!
The this time mom don't find me face

Once Grant heard all the commotion in her room, he decided to join too!

Happy Wednesday!
:)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a cutie pie!! Love the pics!