Monday, October 10, 2011

Photo Dump

I feel like I have so much to blog about, that most days I have no clue of where to even start.  I have been blogging about our lives for a year now, and I am so glad I have.  Some days I read old post, and just laugh....what an adventure motherhood is!! :)

My plan is to have my post printed off in to a book for every year.  I think Grant and Caroline will really appreciate them when they get older.

Both, Grant and Caroline are loving puzzles now days.  We do at least 6 puzzles a day.
Over and over and over again.....!! 
 Grant is becoming a PRO, and Caroline just loves to hide the pieces. 
  Melissa & Doug puzzles are our favorite.
  They are toddler friendly, and you can usually snag a deal on them.
  Zulily often has Melissa & Doug products. 
We will be asking Santa for more puzzles this Christmas!!

Weather here has been amazing!  We have spent a lot of our time outside soaking it all in. 
 Friday we met our friends Peyton and Kandace at the park.  We had a blast.
  After playing, we grabbed lunch at Wendy's.
 Instead of sliding, Caroline wanted to eat the mulch! ;)

Grant sliding!
Here is a picture of Grant getting ready to go down that same slide for the very first time in March 2010. 
I can't believe how much my sweet boy has changed!!

Saturday we had errands to run, so we grabbed some lunch at Steak and Shake.
  I haven't been there in years, and Saturday I remembered why!
 The food was YUCK, but my kids looked cute in their hats! ;)

After lunch we stopped by a local country store.
  We had not been there before, and just wanted to see what the had to offer.
We ate ice cream on the front porch, and just watched the cars pass by on a beautiful Saturday.

If you know Grant, you know he loves sports and sweets. Only my child would combine the two.  Grant noticed that football players wear mouth pieces.  The other day I gave him a fruit roll up, and this smart boy had somehow molded the fruit roll up to become a mouthpiece.
He just makes me laugh!

Sunday afternoon we decided to have a family tailgate as we cheered on our Panthers.
  We grilled, while the kids had a picnic and played.
 Such a fun, yet lazy afternoon.
  That's what I LOVE about Sundays!
 The boys enjoyed a toddler style game of corn hole
 While I shared many laughs like this with this sweet girl.

Last night as I was reading to the kids, Grant and I were telling Caroline "I love you!" she soon repeated.."ahhhhhhh you!" 

:)





No comments: