Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  It was a little odd celebrating Thanksgiving when it was 65 degrees out.  Today the high is 68!!! I sure wish Brad had not already winterized our boat yet, because I could see us floating around LKN this weekend!! 

We had my mom over for a Thanksgiving meal yesterday.  We had so much food, that we will be eating ham for weeks.  We usually attend the Parade here in Charlotte on Thanksgiving morning, but decided to skip it this year and watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade on TV. 


I just need to face the fact the for the next 4 years or so, this is how all of our pictures will look, ha ha! 
Have I ever mentioned Caroline is OBSESSED with wearing hats?!?!?

My awesome hubby in the kitchen cooking his deeeeeeeee-licious macaroni and cheese!

Caroline was just not into pictures this year!

I didn't take a picture of our spread because I didn't want y'all all to see what fatty's we really are. 
 Though I am sure y'all can tell from our plates! ;)

This sweet girl CHOWED down.
  Seriously, she was eating for a good 30 minutes after we were all done.
Surprised?
Me neither!

This boy barley touched anything on his plate...
 he was holding out for dessert!



We received some exciting news yesterday morning......
Brad's brother and his wife are expecting their first child in June!!!!!!
Grant and Caroline are excited to have their first cousin.
Brad and I are very excited to become an Aunt and Uncle!!
Congratulations Wes and Joc!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the pics! Looks like you guys had a great day! I LOVE Caroline's hat! So cute!! Haylee's been wanting one like that! :)