Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Engagement Party

This past weekend we headed to Dunn to spend time with family and to attend my cousin Wes' engagement party.  We left late Thursday night, stopped for dinner and prayed the kiddos would sleep a good portion of the way.  Thank goodness they did! We stayed up until the wee hours of the morning, just catching up with family.

Friday, we waited for other family members to arrive, and that night we ventured to Goldsboro to eat at our family's favorite BBQ place, Wilbur's!!!!



Since my other aunt (my mom's sister) lives near Goldsboro, they meet us for dinner too.  Caroline took right to my Uncle Uggie.  I promise that is not his real name.  His real name is Gary, but for as long as I can remember, I have called him Uncle Uggie. ;)

{Caroline can see past peoples faults...even if they are wearing a tar hole hat ;)}

When we got back to my Aunt Betty's, we dug in to some yummy cake!
 My Uncle Scott and Aunt Susan celebrated their anniversary on Saturday

Everyone woke up early Saturday.  The boys headed out to play golf, while the girls went to get our hair done.  I'll have to post the pictures of Grant on the gold course later, but from what I hear..It was the best day ever!!

 Everyone got all dolled up and we headed out to Par-tay...
My cousin Rebecca and I

 My cousin Garrett and his wife Jenny.
They are going to be parents in June!!
:)

Handsome Grant. 

I kid you not. My kids tore up the dance floor.




They were such a sight to see.

Such an fun weekend with family!
:)

No comments: