Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day!

I am so far behind.
I feel like I have been swimming in vomit, drowning in loads of laundry, and sorting my way through dishes one dish at a time.  I have so much I want to blog about over the past 2 weeks, but I can never find the time!!

Since today is Valentine's day..I wanted to share what the kids and I have been up to.
On Saturday Brad made a comment about a dessert a friend posted on Facebook. 
I stored it in the back of my head for Valentine's Day!
:)

Oreo Peanut Butter Brownie Cakes:
Grant whipping up the brownie mix

 What kiddo doesn't like to lick the spoon?


I was very impressed...
Grant took the job of spreading peanut butter on the oreo very seriously!

While Grant covered 12 oreos, Caroline took her time on just one!
:)

I told Brad they were made with LOVE!

....and LOTS of double dipping!
:)

Time to put them in the oven!
Sweet Mercy.. look at that mess.


 Seriously.
Who would of thought?
Oreos, Peanut butter, and brownie mix.
I'm sad I promised the kids we would wait until Brad got home to dig in!....and that I read the reviews to discover they are a whopping 400 calories EACH!!!!!!!!

Some information should just be left out!


Today (and everyday) and I happy to call these two My Valentine's!
 My heart is full!
Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: