Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Caroline 2 year check-up

Caroline had her 2 year old check up yesterday.

Here are her current stats:
Weight: 26.2 pounds (25-50th Percentile)
Height: 33 inches (25-50th Percentile)
Head Circumference- 19.5 inches (90-95th Percentile)

Her doctor visit was quick and simple.  No shots this visit, PTL!
 I don't think Diva Caroline or this Momma could have handled shots this go around.

Caroline screamed "NO" every time the doctor would touch her, look at her and even when speaking to her.  Thankfully she told me this was very common little girls!

Caroline,
We can't believe you are already TWO!
  You seem so big at times, but other times you are still my little baby.
  It is hard to imagine that at 2, Grant was already a BIG brother!
  Don't worry..we have no plans on making you a big sister. 
 You bring us so much laughter and joy. 

Here is what you have been up to:

You wear a size 4 diaper.

You wear 2T sometimes 3T clothes.

You wear a size 6 shoe.

You hair is getting so long.
 I have often thought about cutting it, but I just can't do it.
  We love your little curls at the end.

You are becoming a picky eater.
  You still love to eat, but you only love snack food.
  You are becoming very picky when it comes to meat.
  I can't say I blame you..I don't like it much myself.

You LOVE chocolate milk.

You can say so many words now. 
 In the past 2 months your vocabulary has grown tremendously.

You love riding on the boat.
  Every time we pass a boat either on the lake or the road you yell "Momma, Momma, Boat! Boat!"  Your dad and I just laugh :)

You love baby dolls, and babies in general.
  You are going to make such a good mommy..in 30 years!

You favorite store to visit, is hands down the bookstore!
You love, love, love books!

Your two year molars have yet to come in.
  I am dreading when they do.
  You are pretty dramatic these days.

We have introduced you to the potty.
The morning of your 2nd birthday, you woke up with a dry diaper, and then went potty first thing.
This was the first time your daddy actually saw you use the potty.

You are such a girly girl, but you would also change out your hair bows for a baseball hat in a heart beat.

You LOVE shoes!
The expensive kind too....
Poor daddy!

I hope you know how much you are loved sweet girl!




No comments: