Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone had a Great Thanksgiving!  We did! We started out with the Annual Parade in downtown Charlotte.  This year it was FREEZING and WET! They moved the parade to Tryon St. this year.  The past couple years we had a nice little spot with grass and trees, and enough room for everyone to sit comfortably  This year I felt as if we were all sitting on each others lap.  O' well, we go for the kids anyways..who cares about the adults!  I only got these two pictures of Brad and I with Caroline.  I swear Grant was there, he was just busy enjoying the parade, and I must admit it was to cold to take my hands from under the blanket to take pictures! :)

After the parade we headed to Monroe to EAT!  Pop-E deep fried the turkey (which was DELICIOUS) and Gammy whipped up all the fixing's.  Papaw and Gammaw (what Grant calls Brad's grandparents) even came to eat too!  Even though we live right down the street from them, we love to see them every chance we get!



Pop-E and Grant entertained us with some Bluegrass!


While Daddy & Caroline watched..

Here are a few more pictures:






Now we are spending our "Black Friday "at home!  Thankfully most of our Christmas shopping is DONE!




No comments: