Monday, December 6, 2010

Happy Saturday

Hope everyone had a great weekend! We did!  Brad decided not to work on Saturday :)  So we went out in the snow (flakes) and did some shopping!   We picked up a present my mom ordered for Grant and Caroline, and went to Old Navy where we found these adorable PJ's for the kids

Of course Grant's are green.   If you wondering why there is no picture of Grant..I can't get the monkey to stay still long enough! I have been looking everywhere for matching PJ's.  I never knew it was such a challenge to find a boy and a girl set! Whew! So very glad that is over.

Later that afternoon Brad did some yard work while I watched the kiddos.  My mom came over to watch the kids so Brad and I could have a night out! YAHHHHOOOO!!!!  We went to a Tacky Sweater Party at our friend Andrea's.  I must admit, I would have gone anywhere just to have a night out!  My mom thought my tacky sweater was "cute" Lord, help her!  While we were there we hung out with these people


Or friend Kelley, hands down won!  From what we hear, she spent hours working on it.  Not sure if you can tell by the picture, but it lights up! 

It was a great Saturday! Already looking forward to next Saturday as we host our Sunday School Christmas Party!! :)

By the way..Did I mention Duke beat Butler?!? Because they did! GO DUKE!


1 comment: