Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Stunning Photos & Brad's 30th!!!!!!


Check out these absolutely STUNNING photos and I will tell you how to contact the amazing photographer!








Aren't they Gorgeous?!?
It does help to have beautiful children to photograph, but I think to capture pictures like the ones above..takes TALENT!

These pictures were taken by Kristin Cole Photography .  Check out her website, and you can see some more of her work.  I am so excited to watch her business grow in the Charlotte area.  She works WONDERFULLY with children.  Let's be honest, it is beyond impossible to get a 2 year old to sit still for a picture, but she managed to get some of Grant. 
Mission Accomplished!!


On another note...
My husband turns 30 in exactly 385 days. 
YES!
 I know he has to turn 29 first, but I am soooo excited to plan his 30th!
  I think I know exactly what I am going to do....
muuhahaha

No comments: