Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day Brad!!

Happy Father's Day Brad!!!!
I am forever grateful for the father you are!!! You work so hard and long hours to provide for our family, so that I can stay home and raise our kids.  In doing so, you have made my dreams come true, I will never be able to thank you enough.  I love the way Grant smiles ear to ear everytime he is around you, and Caroline giggles everytime you walk through the door.  Thank you for setting such a Godly example for our family. 


We spent our weekend hanging out on the lake ( I will spare you the details of getting caught on the lake in a massive thunder storm), cooking, and taking a Sunday afternoon nap!!






This afternoon I made Brad's favorite Chicken Pot Pie....and I forgot to add the veggies!! Whoooops!  Shockingly, It turned out really good! ;)  Good thing Brad is not a big veggie eater anyways!!!



What a FUN weekend!
We love you Brad!!!!

No comments: