Friday, June 3, 2011

My baby is ONE!!!

How is it even possible you are now a TODDLER?!
 AHHHHHHHHH!!
 You are such an amazing little girl who has brought so much joy, laughter, smiles, tears, and LOVE into our lives.  I am so very sad to see you turn ONE, but yet so eager to watch you grow,  Such a bittersweet day.
 
You wear 12-18 month clothes (mostly 18 months, your a big girl!)
Size 4 diapers is what currently fits you best.

 You drink 3 bottles a day.  We now mix half with whole milk.  We are slowly ditching the bottles and switching over to sippy cups.  Something tells me you are not going to be as easy as your big bro was with this transition.

 You no longer eat any baby food (waaahoo!)  You usually just eat what ever we eat, which is so much easier.  Your favorites are Mac and Cheese, ham, bananas, applesauce, and pizza!

You are still such a good sleeper!!! Recently you have been going to bed around 7pm and sleep until 8:30am sometimes even 9am!!  Now, if only your brother would do the same, momma would be in heaven!


You have 6 teeth.  I have a feeling (and I'm sure you do too) that your 1 year molars are about to make a grand appearance! 

You can say Da-da, Ma-Ma, and Bubba.  You favorite is Bubba. ;)


You can clap, wave, and give high fives.  We can tell you are really excited by how fast you kick your legs.  So sweet! 

As much as you are a blessing, you are your daddy's worst fear (and I mean that in the best way possible)  You have your daddy shaking in his boots!!!! ;)
We can't go anywhere without someone (mostly men) tell us how beautiful you are.  I can't say we don't agree!!


You are currently going through the clingy stage.  I can't walk out of the room without you screaming.  It may annoy me at times, because I feel like I have so much to get done BUT it melts my heart to see how much still you "need" me

It is so hard to believe you are ALREADY one, but yet it seems weird to think that you are ONLY one.  I feel like you have been apart of our family forever.  I can't even remember life without you! ;)

This weekend we celebrate your birth, this past year...and the fact your daddy and I have made it a whole year as parents of TWO under TWO!

YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AW! Happy Birthday to Caroline!! It has gone by fast!!
LOVE your new blog design! So cute!! Miss you guys! We need to get together again!