Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fall!

I think Fall may have officially arrived! It is amazing outside today.  64 degrees with a slight breeze makes playing outside with two wild toddlers much more enjoyable!! 

There are so many things I love about every season. 
 Winter brings all the holly jolly holidays, DUKE basketball, and the oh so dreaded shared birthday of Brad and myself.
I love all the flowers in the Spring, Easter, and the gorgeous weather.
We spend our Summers celebrating 2 very specials kiddos birthdays, grilling, boating on the lake and soaking up the rays at the beach.

But.....
I think fall is the best of them all! 
 The cooler weather, pumpkin patches, amazing smelling candles filling our house, and not to mention that filling on Saturdays of having no where to be but in front of our TV watching football!!
I am so happy it is here!!
:)



(Do you think she LOVES him!?!)

Now that the weather is cooler, it is now time to bug Brad about getting down the fall decor.  I started early by asking him last week, but we are still fall decor-less.  If he is dreading getting fall stuff down, then he is in for a real treat come Christmas decor time!!

:)


No comments: