Thursday, January 26, 2012

Under the weather

Man. Oh Man.
 I can't wait for this week to be O V E R! Life is no fun with sick kiddos!
  We have been "stuck" in the house since Monday.  Caroline has a runny nose, and Grant has a horrible cough.  Now Brad has a sore throat.  I am just praying I stay healthy.  With Brad being gone next week, I am going to need all the energy I can get to keep up with G & C! 

Yesterday we did run to Target to get a few things.
 I HAD to get out of the house
.  While we were there, I picked up The Lion King DVD for Grant.
  I'm slowly buying him Disney movies in preparation for our big Disney trip in March.
  We are currently on round 4 of watching it! :)

 Bless her heart.  I seriously have to wipe her nose every 5 minutes.
  She is not a fan on the bulb syringe (Can you blame her?) so sucking out her nose has been an issue.
  I was looking online and I found people raving about The Snot Sucker.
  Sounds gross, but the reviews on it are awesome.
  The only problem is, I can't find a store that sells it.  I've only been able to find it one the web. 
Her sweet little cheeks are chapped,  her nose constantly drips, but you would never know.
  She eats, and sleeps awesome.
 Hopefully this will pass soon!
 We spent most of our Tuesday just playing.
  Grant all of a sudden likes Lego's. 
He does have "boy" colored ones, but chooses to play with Caroline's instead.
Thankfully she shares.
I happened to look over and he was flying his "airplane" in the air.
  Such a creative little boy! 

Tomorrow is supposed to be rainy. Another day inside!
  The past 2 days have been sunny and 65 degrees..I'm sad we didn't get to enjoy it!


No comments: