Thursday, April 12, 2012

First

What a week it has been for G-Man!
He was fitted for his very first tuxedo for my cousins wedding in May.
He is going to look might handsome, if I do say so myself!

He had his very first dentist appointment.
(We are a little late I know, but the thought of dragging both kids in there, has really kept me from making the appointment)

Grant is (daddy and mommy too)  happy to report he is cavity free!
He did SOOOO GOOD!
I was really surprised!
I was bracing myself for the storm that was headed my way when we got to the dentist, luckily our visit was all sunshine!

We may not be as lucky with our Diva when she finds out she will be sitting in that big chair come 6 months from now....

I may bring reinforcement that day.

I can't believe how fast G is growing up!
I still think of him as my 5 pound baby boy!

No comments: