Thursday, May 3, 2012

Jocqueline's Baby Shower

Saturday we had Jocqueline's Baby Shower!
I hosted it with 2 of my MIL's friends, Mrs. Brewington & Mrs. Robinson.

Here are some pictures from the day:

I had a lady here in Denver make the cake.
She did such an awesome job!

 My oh so talented hubs made the watermelon baby carriage.
He even openly admits, he had fun doing it!

 Some of the guest

 The Mommy To Be about to cut the cake

 Me, Joc, Mrs. Brewington and Mrs. Robinson

 Baby James was showered with lots of gifts!!!

The Propst Girls!
-Mrs. Robinson sent this picture.
  As she was taking it, I could hear Caroline saying "cheeeese" but I had no idea she was actually looking at the camera too!
 It made for a super cute picture!

 Clearly, Caroline was full of smiles that day

 The gift opening began..

Woohooo!


 Mariah and Caroline helped open all the gifts!
They were so cute!

All for Sweet Baby James!!

No comments: